Tuesday, August 16, 2016

What a Fantastic Day!!

We had a great day yesterday! I have such a great group of first graders and it has been fun learning about each individual child.

Just a few quick reminders:

* The doors to the elementary building will be closed to all students until 7:50. If your student has a sibling in MS/HS they need to go to the MS/HS elective building (in front of the first grade classrooms) until it is time to go to class. Please do not drop off earlier than 7:50 if they do not have an older sibling.
* Students can bring a light weight sweater to class- I have two temperatures in my classroom (ice box or sweltering rainforest).
*  Please make sure to pack a heavy snack and a lunch with your student.  Students do not eat until 12:30 so when they have a light snack at 9:55 and have to wait until 12:30, they are STARVING!! :)
* A water bottle is also encouraged for each student (I would love to have some donations of water bottles to keep in the classroom if we have someone forget).
 
I also want to thank all the parent volunteers I have had so far in my classroom. I appreciate your support and willingness to lend a hand.

Mrs. Atkisson

No comments:

Post a Comment