Thursday, August 25, 2016

Moving Along

Hello Neuse families!

I hope you have had a fantastic week so far. Tomorrow is Friday and our first homework will be due. If you have any questions regarding the procedures of homework, please send me an email. I am happy to help! 

We are still working on our assessments and the big mClass assessment begins next week. Once we have all of our assessments complete, we will begin our grouping and specific spelling words and sight words will be sent to all of our students. I know some of our students have already mastered the sight words that were sent home, but please have them continue to work with them (especially spelling them) until we have a better understanding of where they are academically.

Please remember to sign the sheet in the notebook stating you have seen the paper work that was sent home (red Monday folder). We have also started our behavior chart this week so please review this with your child and initial everyday.

I am absolutely LOVING my class of students and I hope they are enjoying their first grade experience so far!

Mrs. Atkisson

No comments:

Post a Comment