Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 19-22

Hello Neuse Families!

Thank you so much for your patience in regards to progress reports. They should have all been sent home today in their daily OWL binder. I have started to meet with parents for our conferences this week so if you have not signed up yet please refer to the email sent by sign-up genius. We only have 20 minutes in between meetings so please come ready to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Please also remember to check in the office before you come into the classroom.

Just a reminder- when we have a short week like this week, I will not send home spelling words. They still have their weekly homework but they do not have spelling words. I will send home their new words along with their sight word list on Thursday.

Next week on September 29, we are going to have an Apple Tasting Party! Starting tomorrow we are staring our apple unit  and exploring with our 5 senses. I would love to have as many apple products to share in the classroom for our party!  The tasting party will start at 1:30 after recess. I would like to have some parent volunteers to help set up during recess and to help with the taste test when we come back in.  I am sending home a parent letter asking for donations and help. Please look forward to that in their daily OWL binder. I haven't told my students yet so I can't wait to see their excitement!

Have a great week!
Mrs. Atkisson

No comments:

Post a Comment