Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Welcome to our e-learning page!!!

Hello First Grade Families!

I hope you are all doing safe and well! As we navigate through these uncharted waters together, I want to take a moment and say how proud I am of every one of my kiddos. This past week as we were all trying to come to grips with this changing situation, they were still coming in open and willing to continue to work. They have changed so much from the beginning of the year and have shown SO MUCH growth from where they started. I want to continue on with this momentum and I am sure it will help to keep them some what busy as they are home for an extended period of time. Please email me with any questions that you may have- or if you need any more resources for your child or any other in your home. We will get through this and we will work TOGETHER to make sure they continue to get what they need. I look forward to our partnership in your child's education!
Thanks,
Mrs. Atkisson

No comments:

Post a Comment