Thursday, August 9, 2018

Open House

I was so excited to meet all of our new families today for Open House. I know we are going to have a great year! I hope all my students are just as excited to start school on Monday.

In the packet that was sent home today, everything inside the envelope is for you to keep at home. There is information in regards to all aspects of our first grade classroom. One thing I wanted to make clear was in regards to the 100 book challenge. You can cut out the green (cardstock) square and attach the chain to the bottom of it. They will turn in the chain when it is completed. If you run out of paper (with chains), please let me know and I can send home some more!

Again, I am so sorry this was not stated clearly before but we are asking that students do not bring in rolling backpacks. Our cubbies are not very big and it becomes a fire hazard if we try to stack them somewhere else in the classroom. They need a backpack big enough for a 1.5 inch binder. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions as you are reading through your packet, please feel free to email me at any time.
Thanks!
Mrs. Atkisson

No comments:

Post a Comment